- Former Telephone Associate with BTC for 15 years. 1977 – 1993.
- Former Personal Assistant to Apostle Paul Maxine Butler at Bahamas. Christian Fellowship Center, Carmichael Road. 2002 – 2011.
- Former VP Moneta Real Estate Company. 2002 – 2006.
- CEO – Shekinahmichael Travel Services. 1995 – 2012.
- Business Administration Executive – 20 years in the field.
- ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) certified educator.
- Pioneer in the field of church protocol in the Bahamas. A decade of travel and protocol seminars on the national and international level. 1993 – 2002.
- Administrator at The Windsor Lane Community Center and supervisor at the After School/Home Work program.
- Member of Conquerors for Christ Junkanoo Organization.
- Member of Highgrove Singers & The Nassau Christian Chorale 1st Bass.
- CEO/Manager – Kemp Johnson Rolle international Family Association.
Commissioner Thompson brings decades of experience in the fields of education; administration; protocol; community and civic involvement to the Board. He has travelled extensively to the Family Islands and overseas addressing the needs of church protocol; family ancestry and education. He worships at Creative Christian Arts Ministry International under the leadership of Apostle Henry & Dr. Ann Higgins. He is a transformational leader/educator and is married to the Macushula Thompson, nee Roker and they have two beautiful children: Maraisha LaNay 18 and Mark Aaron 15.